WE REALLY DO WANT TO BE “YOUR PLUMBER OF CHOICE”!
Looking to cut costs around your home? Are you concerned about your water usage? A properly maintained plumbing system can help you conserve water, which in turn will help you save on your utility bills. Here are some other water conservation tips:
- Have a plumber perform regular maintenance checks on your plumbing system to ensure it is working efficiently and properly.
- Refrain from watering outdoor plants and grass as much as possible, especially if you are in an area experiencing drought.
- Put a limit on water use by setting timers for showers. Ten minutes or less is best.
- Conserve your daily water usage by hand washing dishes.
- Wash clothes bi-weekly instead of every week.
For more conservation tips, call Don Wood Plumbing Company, Inc. today!